Thomas & Herbert Consulting is proud to be a trusted prime contractor for the GEO-SPI program. Our team has a proven track record of leadership, innovation, and directed experience – all necessary qualities for mission-critical projects and initiatives. T&H is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with over 25 years of experience providing GEOINT management solutions for government agencies.
T&H has been an integral partner on many key projects within the Intelligence Community. For example, we partnered with the Department of Homeland Security to integrate terrorist screening data, processes, and systems in the aftermath of the September 11th terrorist attacks. We provide measurable value for our clients through our successful, high-quality solutions that deliver.
Our team is ready to help make your GEO-SPI project a successful one. The work we’ve done has been recognized throughout the industry. T&H is proud to be recognized as the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s first Small Business Mentor and one of the first small businesses approved by the Department of Defense to serve as a Mentor through the DoD Pilot Mentor Protégé Program.
In 2020, T&H was recognized by the NGA for supporting Health Services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team stepped in at the NCE Health Clinic to help their staff handle more than 300 additional phone calls and visits over the course of three days while still meeting the already demanding regular schedule. Our work here shows that we are committed to the success of mission-essential services and objectives.
What Makes GEO-SPI Projects a Success?
A commitment to quality and attention to detail, combined with innovation and flexibility, will make your GEO-SPI project successful. T&H is committed to this and will deliver critical success based on several factors:
- Innovative Agility & Flexibility: delivering agile scrum methodologies and progressive elaboration with custom scalability to meet requirements of the project.
- Stakeholder Management via Customer Centricity: having a keen understanding of what it means to “Lead with Your Customer”.
- Process Maturity for Continuous Improvement: using training in extensive CSI implementation and QMS such as ISO 9001, 20K, and CMMI Maturity Level 3 processes.
- Collaborative & Communicative Governance Structure: having a deep understanding of governance structure and the communications methods that relevant stakeholders prefer.
- Strategic & National Goal Alignment for Business-Driven Results: understanding the NGA Strategic Plan and alignment of the various drivers and objectives that influence decision-making.
- Performance Management for Accountability & Success Measurement: developing quality assurance plans that align with contract administration and task order metrics.
T&H has the skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience necessary to deliver on GEO-SPI project objectives and assure complete success.
Contact Thomas & Herbert Consulting Today!
Please join our GEOINT Community on Facebook to keep up with all things GEO-SPI at T&H and in the Government GEOINT industry!